Curator - David G. Larsen
COMPUTER PROGRAMS FOR MACHINE DESIGN
Authors: Robert J. Wenzel
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
This book is a collection of programs to assist the senior engineer with routine calculations in mechanical design. There are several programs-written in BASIC- for each topic. A minimum of 16K bytes of R/W memory is required for most processors to utilize the programs. The computations are performed in single-precision arithmetic.
The topics are arranged in five parts:
- Dynamics - acceleration and kinetic energy
- Vibrations - free and forced, and critical shaft speed
- Linkages - four-bar and slider crank systems
- Cams - harmonic cam designs and cam function generators
- Gears - spur, bevel, and worm
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < email@example.com > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - firstname.lastname@example.org