Curator - David G. Larsen
ELECTRONIC MUSIC CIRCUITS
Authors: Barry Klein
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
A profusely illustrated, up to date, broad coverage of electronic music circuits.
ELECTRONIC MUSIC CIRCUITS:
- Is the most comprehensive book available dealing with analog circuitry for music synthesizers.
- Discusses design of synthesizer elements so that the reader can begin to design his or her own system.
- Details the custom ICs used in the majority of synthesizers
- Describes construction methods
- Gives secrets of many special-effect devices used by musicians.
- Is written for studio engineers, musicians, computer and electronic music hobbyists
- Contains a minimum of mathematics
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < email@example.com > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - firstname.lastname@example.org