Curator - David G. Larsen
Authors: Leo J. Scanion
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Written for anyone who wants to learn how to write computer software using FORTH
- Shows you how to add new operations (words) to the language.
- Describes both FORTH-79 and fig-FORTH-Identifies programming differences
- Shows you how to manipulate the stack.
- Includes over 50 useful programs that will execute with little or no modification on any FORTH system.
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < email@example.com > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - firstname.lastname@example.org