Curator - David G. Larsen
INTRODUCTION TO FORTH
Authors: Ken Knecht
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Presents the most complete information on the MMSFORTH version of the FORTH language.
- Describes the basic syntax of the FORTH language.
- Written for anyone who wants to learn how to write computer software using FORTH
- Requires no previous FORTH knowledge, but some exposure to Microsoft Level II BASIC will be helpful.
- Offers many program examples and direct comparisons between MMSFORTH and Level II BASIC.
- Designed specifically for the MMSFORTH version of FORTH for the Radio Shack TRS-80 Models I and III, but most program examples can be adapted to run on other microcomputers that use different versions of FORTH.
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < firstname.lastname@example.org > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - email@example.com