Curator - David G. Larsen
MICROCOMPUTER DATA-BASE MANAGEMENT
Authors: E.G. Brooner
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Enables you to tap the full potential of your microcomputer
- Provides tutorial information on file handling, sorting, searching, linking and hashing
- Includes self-help test questions and exercises
- Reviews, explains, and evaluates three commercial data bases, step by step
- Stresses practical applications
- Presents an example of the simultaneous use of several data files, i.e. fixed assets, inventory, payroll, and financial accounting
- Gives you specific applications for Profile, such as job record function, accessing data from BASIC, and prescription record function.
- A practical, hands-on approach to data-base management for the microcomputer owner/user manager small business owner/operator scientist professional with data file computer-science student
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < email@example.com > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - firstname.lastname@example.org