Curator - David G. Larsen
REAL TIME CONTROL WITH THE TRS-80
Authors: Russell M. Genet
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Helps you plan and develop a real-time data-logging or control system in a manner that will avoid major pitfalls and save you time and money.
- Emphasizes high reliability, speed, and sophistication.
- Shows you how to communicate with the computer by remote keypad and video monitor.
- Describes counters as timers, delay devices, and dividers.
- Averages signals automatically with a voltage-to-frequency converter.
- Discusses stepper motors.
- Explains how to eliminate the reading of strip charts, writing dow data, and keying in data.
- Permits error-free operation.
- Includes a detailed case example (with programs) of the development of a real-time control system.
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < email@example.com > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - firstname.lastname@example.org