Curator - David G. Larsen
TRS-80 MORE THAN BASIC
Authors: John Paul Froelich
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
This book presents a monitor program that makes a TRS-80 Model I or III micro-computer into a development system:
- The TRS-80 can be converted by loading object code from cassette or diskette, or by ROM replacement.
- The monitor executes valid instructions or commands and it flags errors.
- The development system can be used to program in Z-80 mnemonics.
- Over 26 commands are available; the user is given total documentation.
The book also:
- Describes hardware for a single-stepping feature.
- Discusses hardware for programming most of the popular EPROMs.
- Provides source codes for the monitor and the EPROM programmer.
- Presents hardware and software features of the TRS-80 Models I and III.
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < firstname.lastname@example.org > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - email@example.com