Curator - David G. Larsen
VIC 20 STARTER BOOK
Authors: Jonathan A. Titus
Christopher A. Titus
David G. Larsen
Publisher: Howard W. Sams & Co., Inc.
4300 West 62nd St.
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- An interesting and enjoyable introduction to programming and understanding the Commodore VIC 20 computer.
- Written especially for the first-time computer user who wants to learn quickly about computer programming and what the VIC 20 can do.
- Avoids the highly technical details and terminology that only tend to confuse the novice programmer.
- Contains many programming experiments to help the reader learn about the VIC 20 and to reinforce the material being discussed.
- Includes questions and programming problems for readers to try and solve on their own-answers to questions and solutions to selected problems are provided at the end of the book.
- Covers accessories for the VIC 20, including the cassette tape unit, the graphics printer, the joystick, and plug-in program and memory cartridges. Also discusses proper care of the computer and how to intelligently evaluate and select packaged programs or "software".
Call: (540) 745-2322 or (540) 763-2321 evenings after 7:00 p.m. Email me for more information: ...... David Larsen < firstname.lastname@example.org > Webpage Design by Pine^Ridge Associates (540) 763-2374 evenings Webmaster: Michael K. Zeigler - email@example.com